- Main article - Start
■ Dragon Survival - is global modification for Minecraft about playable dragons. It does not add new mounts in Minecraft, you become a dragon yourself! If you want to, of course. This wiki will have general information about mod, developers and content. If you are interested in the details, use the table below. The author follows this wiki personally and tries to keep all relevant information up to date, but it takes an enormous amount of time. After reading the Wiki, it is recommended that you read the descriptions of all recent patches.
■ Important note: What is written inside the game and in patches takes precedence over what you find here.
■ Dragons are creatures that can have a wide variety of appearance, behaviour, and intellectual abilities. They can engage in any kind of activity due to their adaptability, which has given them a significant advantage over other magical species. With levitation, dragons can create complex blueprints right in their inventory and flight. Players can be one of three types of these magnificent creatures, but they will need to work hard in order to become one, and even harder to become fully grown.
■ At the beginning of the game you will have 3 types of dragons to choose from.
- Forest Dragon - poisonous dragon that prefers dense forests. It feeds on meat. Afraid of the darkness of the dungeon. Good at getting wood. More resistant to falls.
- Cave Dragon - inhabitant of a dark dungeons. Eats coal. A true miner and has an advantage in the speed of stone mining. In a bad relationship with water.
- Sea Dragon - live in deep seas and rivers. They eat fish. Perfectly adapted to life in the water and do not require oxygen to breathe, but do not feel well on land. Their special paw structure gives them an advantage when mining soft blocks.
■ Skins are the appearance of a dragon. You can create your own skins the same way as for humans. Read the main article very carefully!
- Main article - Skins
■ The developer strongly recommends using modpacks, rather than installing Dragon survival on vanilla minecraft. BlackAures balanced everything for a comfortable game and added many ways to mine elder dragon dust.
- Dragon Survival: Newborn Modpack (2 mods) - simplest official Dragon Survival "modpack", which contains only what you need to run the game and nothing else. Ideal if you just want to know how it works in a vanilla game or can't install the mod yourself. Read more here.
- Dragon Survival: Young Modpack (180+ mods) - for those who are just beginning to get acquainted with the world of mods of Minecraft and do not want too complicated global mods. Collected the most simple, but interesting vanilla mods, which will perfectly diversify your game. Read more here.
■ If you are looking for alternatives to the Young pack or just want something new, you can try using the official search on CF. It has a lot of its own disadvantages, but overall it works. Another option is to use a special site for accurate search modpack with a version, blacklist and convenient sorting.
■ The developers do not have an official server, but you can find a huge number of servers in the chat #✎ds_servers_invites or leave your invitation there. Discord.
Development and Special thanks
■ Owner and Art Lead
- - Black Aures
■ Lead Programmers
- - Horeak
- - Alexiy Orlov
■ Additional Programming
- - JackRaidenPH
- - Arcaryx
- - Claycorp
■ Additional Art:
- - Sigirium
- - Nocube
- - Ais The Quiet
■ Localization Mod:
- - Chinese - Gairlading/ Ice flare-dragon ice/ Bei_kui
- - French - Shaenarys/ mol resa (Sundra)/ Zalec
- - Spanish - naanahstnil
- - Russian - Black Aures
- - English - Black Aures/ Contra
- - Polish - Blu'
- - Brazilian Portuguese - The DarkestFenix
- - Hebrew - yuvalyly
- - Ukrainian - GridExpert/ Veo
■ Localization Wiki:
- - English - Black Aures/北葵/Velsyphis - [https://dragons-survival.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon%27s_Survival_Wiki]
- - Russian - Black Aures/NuclearCat - [not relevant]
- - Chinese - 北葵/Gairlading/Ice flare-dragon ice - [https://dragons-survival.fandom.com/zh/wiki/龙之生存_Wiki]
■ Legendary Dragons of Patreon:
- - Jasafarid Steele
- - Contra
- - Utanith
- - Lyze
- - Рояль в кустах
- - naanahstnil
- - Raogathar
- - Velsyphis (Molly Magpie)
- - Zaktan
- - jgmc2 (jos g)
- - voldmaks
- - Aelogic
- - Noxik (Lünko)
- - Inzerva
- - Tynebris
- - Horeak
- - Zalec
- - Motoko Kusanagi
- - Carter D Smith (Kayottick)
- - BlooDeZ
- - Shaenarys
- - AForgottenDragon
- - Ezylderg (Thezzanman)
- - Atomix Spark
- - Bazil Grimstride (𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓵 𝓖𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮)
- - Bibby (Khorne)
- - Florahin (Kinclair)
- - Tkshipper
- - The Dragon Says - "Simple" small mod to allow players to play Ender Dragon roar, Cat Purr, Cat Hiss and Wolf Growl on demand by using a keybind" (c) Claycorp - curseforge
- - Food compatibility - "If you play a large modpack and need to quickly add food to your dragon's diet, this addon will help you quickly create the right text to add to the config file" (c) Claycorp - discord
- - Mohist servers - "fixes the problem for Mohist core that interferes with wings issue in End" (c) Contra - discord
- - Datapack for roar and purr (c) Rhaeloth - discord
■ Resource Packs:
- - NoCube's Dragons Survival Resource Pack (c) NoCube - curseforge
- - Emissive Dragon Survival (с) xxanvici - curseforge
Need help building out this community?
- Rules of this wiki
- Getting Started
- How to Contribute
- Managing your new community
- All Help articles
You can also be part of the larger Fandom family of communities. Visit Fandom's Community Central!
Community Founders: Write a good and paragraph-length description for your welcome section about your topic. Let your readers know what your topic is about and add some general information about it. Then you should visit the admin dashboard for more tips.